Erwin Lazaro cglazaro100 Psalm 103 - Loving and Forgiving (S. Soper, A. Seifert) ~ Erwin Lazaro 118
Praise of Divine Goodness
1. Of David.
Bless the LORD, my soul; all my being, bless his holy name!
2. Bless the LORD, my soul; do not forget all the gifts of God,
3. Who pardons all your sins, heals all your ills,
4. Delivers your life from the pit, surrounds you with love and compassion,
8. Merciful and gracious is the LORD, slow to anger, abounding in kindness.
9. God does not always rebuke, nurses no lasting anger,
10. Has not dealt with us as our sins merit, nor requited us as our deeds deserve.
11. As the heavens tower over the earth, so God's love towers over the faithful.
12. As far as the east is from the west, so far have our sins been removed from us.
[Saint Joseph Edition, The New American Bible]
Andrew Seifert is the Musical Director at St. Thomas More Catholic Church. Andrew is wonderfully generous with his remarkable talents within the community where I live. He arranged and produced the music for "Loving and Forgiving" at my request. Andrew is a gifted musician and leader who makes everyone's experience at Sunday Mass that much more meaningful and spiritually rewarding. Andrew leads many voices. "Thank you, Andrew!" for all that you do.