Angels Among Us is on the way!!!!!!! So much is happening since my last announcement.... here goes:
1. I've established Lazaro Living Dream, Ltd. d/b/a LLD Books as a fully functioning s-corp. LLD, Ltd. is my lifelong endeavor, built for my family. Together, we will make LLD, Ltd. grow with love, nurture, and devotion. LLD Books is just the beginning.
2. In effect, the first d/b/a LLD Books is a small publishing company. I've secured 200 publications. I have seven more titles currently in the works after Angels Among Us.
2. Angels Among Us is going through the publication process now. I'm going to hit the world by storm, especially within the first 30-days of publication and go through a one-year advertising campaign (after the first year, I will reassess the situation).
3. Angels Among Us is going on a World Tour (Germany, England, U.S., Mexico, China).
4. Angels Among Us will have its own website and subsequent titles will be advertised there , as well.
5. I will have an active campaign on FB immediately after publication.
6. A video trailer will be released for advertising on this website, the dedicated website for my books, and on my YouTube channel.
7. Angels Among Us will be sold on Amazon, Ingram, Barnes & Noble, and thousands of sites around the world.
8. In the meantime, I'm working on this site, making it more mobile friendly and a bit more professional too.
9. I'm also running a business and writing my next books. 24 hours is not nearly enough time in one day.
No guarantees exist for all these efforts and plans. I'm certainly nervous and scared. I'm sharing with my family and friends because I need your help. I can't do any of this alone. All your support is greatly appreciated. All your support will help determine the future of my living dream. Please wish these endeavors good luck.
My purpose for doing all this is my offering to the world. I'm revealing the deepest and darkest parts of me for criticism at every level. I'm going to get hurt, but I'm diving in, anyway.
Yes, I am a fool and I'm asking all of you to support me.
Please be patient as I work diligently to make these living dreams flourish!
Thanks for your valuable time. I truly appreciate it!
8/15/2017 06:59:36 am
Your family are all here for you. Excited for your debut, release of your first book and all seven that will eventually follow!
8/15/2017 08:12:06 pm
Thanks, Cel! It's been a whirlwind, but well worth it. I need a staff ... a magical one would be great ... people will work too. I'll order both, please! Thanks for the support! So close now ...
8/15/2017 11:20:59 pm
I am glad you are accomplishing all of this Erwin. Just tell me where I will be able to purchase your book's, I will support you. But, be careful and don't work yourself into the ground. From some of my family members that are in business said that you have to learn to delegate the work to your employees. Let them do the work and bring your ideas to life. You will be the Boss, "You Are The Boss" just be as good of a boss that you can, and those employees will reward you with their hard work and respect for you. Now with that said, we sure miss you posting more cover songs to your YouTube site. Well, I do anyhow. You did really good with that one from America, "You Can DO Magic". I just hope that you don't let you love for music and performing it fade, you are so good at that. One thing that you should do, since you can write a book, write an album of your own, or many you would do good, and attack it with as much advertising as you would would for your publishing company. Look at it as a business, and create your own music business, that is the way that all of those people do it that we are doing covers of, they have a team just like you are talking about with the publishing company. But, that is just my opinion though! But, just let me know where you are going to have your books and I will purchase them, I like to support people that have a dream, know exactly what it is that they want to do, and they go after it. I wish you luck on your future endeavor. Many blessing's and best of luck my friend. The one that told me that when you are in business you have to learn to delegate your work and your employees will reward you with their hard work and respect is my cousin, he runs providence hospital in Seattle. He is the one that I was telling you that graduated with his masters at the age of 17, he was a medical microbiologist, now he is the head of the hospital there.
8/18/2017 08:20:05 am
Wow, thanks for always dedicating so much time to my efforts, Bob. It’s been a while but, as you can tell, for good reasons. This is some crazy stuff! You’re absolutely right, maintaining a healthy balance is going to be critical in running a business. My business revolves around my family and my wife won’t let me do as you’re warning. We’re in this together, as equal partners, and even though I’m President, she’s running the show behind the scenes!
Leave a Reply.
To Be Announced